Snorkel And Kayak Adventure
Before entering the water, you'll be given a lesson in kayaking by your fully trained guide. After your paddle, you'll pause at a beach, where you'll put on snorkel gear for the chance to explore the underwater world of St. Martin's warm waters. Various exotic species of marine life exist under the surface and this is the perfect opportunity to ...
- A bottle of water is provided for the kayak trip. At the finish of the tour, a refreshment awaits to celebrate your achievement.
- Transfers are not included. It's about a 15-20 minute taxi ride from the cruise ship pier and the approximate cost is $10 per person.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (3 hours)
- Though participants will wear life vests, they should possess basic swimming skills.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required for us to run this tour.
- Sorry, this tour is not available on St. Martin Day (November 11), Christmas Day and New Years Day.